Languages spoken: English
Height/weight: 6’3” / 185 lbs.
Current sports played: Rock climbing, football, training, shooting, running and basketball
Hobbies: Hiking, skeet shooting
Snapshot: I’m interested in many different sports and at one point was a three-sport athlete.
Racing goal: To race in the Indianapolis 500 and compete in the Verizon IndyCar Series
Racing hero: Michael Schumacher
My fitness routine includes: Weight Training 4-5 days a week, mixed with cardio circuits and running
Any pre-race rituals or superstitions: Enter car on the left side
An interesting note about me: I speak sarcasm. I have an irreverent motorsports podcast named none other than ‘I hate racing radio’, which of course is sarcasm. I started a non-profit called Project O2 centered on asthma awareness. I am a former collegiate football player, I have asthma and more of a “wirey” build.
- Began the season in the Cooper Tires USF2000 Championship Powered by Mazda, where he earned four top-10 finishes in six races
- Moved mid-season to the Pro Mazda Championship Presented by Cooper Tires, taking seven top-six finishes in nine races to earn seventh place in the championship
- Finished eighth in the Formula Renault 2.0 ALPS Championship, the highest-placing rookie in the championship
- Finished sixth in the Formula Renault BARC Championship in England, driving for Cliff Dempsey Racing
- Won the Formula Mazda NASA National Championship
- Won the SCCA Majors Western Championship
- Earned the Formula Car Challenge Western Conference Championship with 17 of 18 races, including 10 in a row
- Named a Mazda Shootout Finalist
- Finished fourth in the Formula Car Challenge National Championship
- Named the NorCal Senior Karting Driver of the Year
- Gatorz Challenge of the Americas Race Winner
- Finished second in the TaG Senior Pro Kart Challenge North Championship and third in the Rotax Grand Nationals in the DD2 class
- Earned the IKF Region 11 TaG Senior Championship
- Began karting at the age of 10